Brows and More!
August 9th @ 10am PST | 1pm EST
- Using film and hard wax on the face.
- Learn efficient techniques and which wax to use on your clients.
All About Brows!
September 13th @ 9am PST | 12pm EST
- Hard focus on brows
- Learn efficient techniques
- Which wax to use on clients
Brozilian with Brilliance and Braziliant – The Triple B Service!
October 18th @ 11 am PST |2pm EST
- Specialize in a unique service tailored to men because men matter too!
- Build your confidence and exude your professionalism in the waxing room.
- Brilliance hard wax being the key to your success – get comfortable using it!
- Live demonstration
Formulated specifically for precision waxing, this completely new type of wax sits somewhere between a Hard wax and a Strip wax. Its gel-like consistency gives therapists more control than with any other wax currently on the market. This revolutionary wax is available at selected beauty wholesalers from August 24.
This type of wax is formulated to have a gel-like consistency that helps therapists sculpt and contour with extreme precision. Its thick, rich consistency sits still on the spatula, so there’s no need to twirl.
This helps control the wax as it wraps around the brows with ease. Browvado removes hairs in one go, without fail, but is still gentle on the skin. It was formulated to be transparent when warm – for optimal visibility – but with a holographic shimmer and a light, soothing fragrance of honeysuckle and pear. Browvado is ideal for beginners and experienced professionals alike.
Lilliane Caron Waxing Technique
Lilliane Caron designed a complementing waxing technique for waxing the face. It helps minimise redness and discomfort to the client and helps the therapist work more hygienically. The technique involves using a Lip & Brow Strip before the wax sets. This creates a platform and adds a touch of class as there is no need to pick at the client’s skin.
Benefits Browvado Brow Wax
- This luxurious Sculpting Gel Wax gives you unsurpassed control
- Perfect for use on the face
- Specifically formulated to have a gel consistency, which makes it ideal for contouring as it wraps around the brows with ease
- Stunning holographic appearance with subtle, comforting scent of honeysuckle and pear
DEMO: Eyebrow wax using the Lilliane Caron Waxing technique
Strip wax alternative: Braziliant wax – A Demo
Braziliant wax is a revolutionary 2-in-1 Film Wax like no other, allowing for efficient waxing with gentle results.
This strip wax alternative adheres firmly to both fine and coarse hair, without sticking to the skin.
It grips even the hairs you can’t see and requires only one application! Flexible and pliable, it can be applied in large sections without the fear of breaking.
- Easy to apply like hard wax, with the power and grip of strip wax
- Removes all hair with a single, wafer-thin application
- Won’t go brittle and won’t drip
- An all-over body wax suitable for both face and intimate areas
- Ideal for experienced waxers
Excellent for people that don’t want to use strip wax in their treatments.
DEMO: Lip wax and underarm wax
Waxing Sensitive Areas with Caronlab Brilliance – A Demo
Learn how to wax sensitive areas with this year’s Aesthetician’s Choice Award winner for Sensitive Wax: Brilliance. We’ll show you a technique that will gently warm the follicles, ensuring the complete removal of all the hairs – both fine and coarse – so your clients will enjoy a smooth, hair-free skin for longer.
- No bruising
- No skin lifting
- No excess redness
This Webinar will give you the confidence to perform a truly professional wax treatment that your clients will want to repeat!